#5 Podcasting and Digital Learning


Why rainbow? This is because I have made my decision to tell you guys a story about a twin, Mkabayi and Mmama who defeated ghosts in the forest entitled The Rainbow Cloud for my first baby podcast guys! 

Shamelessly I admit that I never know what exactly a podcast is! 😂 Alright back on track. Only after this class that I knew what a podcast is 😎 (smart enough huh) So for today I want to share with you guys so that you guys would not be like me. Podcast is actually the combination of iPod and broadcast. It is the audio or file that can be broadcast through the internet.

Not only that we can use it in our education, but also to listen to our favourite music! This podcast thing can be said as an alternative for someone who are not so into reading so he/she could listen and also learn at the same time. Technology does really ease our life!

All you need are microphone and also audio editor such as Audacity or Bear Audio Editor. After you finish recording your podcast, you can always publish it on the Youtube,iTunes and SoundCloud.

As this is for my assignment, I get really excited and really hope that you guys enjoy it and didn't get any bad dream by listening to it 😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is CALL?

Canva Time